Middle DevOps Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Strong Junior DevOps Engineer to join our Team and together implement our mission - build strong partnerships with our clients during each stages of project development. Read more how we do it: https://apiko.com/services/development-stages/.
Requirements to candidate
- Experience with Linux;
- CI/CD implementation experience: GitHub Actions, GitlabCI, CircleCI, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline;
- Experience with AWS (IAM, VPC (NAT gateways, private/public IPs, routing tables) EC2, S3, Load Balancing, ECS, EKS, ECR, Route53, CloudWatch, RDS); Google Cloud (GKE, Cloud Run);
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform - preferable, Cloud Formation);
- Good Knowledge of Containerization (Docker);
- Basic knowledge in Container Orchestration (Kubernetes or Openshift);
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting;
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- English B1+;
- Location only in Ternopil.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Agile experience and understanding of Scrum, Kanban;
- NoSQL, SQL;
- Experience with Nginx;
- Serverless architecture knowledge;
- Experience with monitoring tools and services (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch);
- GitOps tools (ArgoCD, FluxCD).
Company and benefits:
- Work in a progressive and fast-growing international team with democratic management;
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews;
- Official long-term employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center in Ternopil;
- All the necessary equipment provided or additional compensation for your own equipment usage;
- Complete tax compensation & assistance of a personal accountant;
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and tech-talks provided by company;
- Healthcare compensation;
- Free online English-speaking clubs with professional tutors and foreign volunteers;
- Opportunity to grow professionally and develop your skills within a company.
About ApikoApiko is a top web and mobile development company. We deliver A-class applications in multiple industries to remove the barriers of time and location for service providers and consumers. The main technologies we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native.